This is a free teaser of the fully hands-on course that will take you from a blank Excel file to creating a robust, dynamic and fully automated financial model that can be used for a startup or an existing company.
The full course covers the following sections:
- Financial Model template creation and Excel tips
- Fleshing out a dedicated Model Input sheet to aggregate all the client's plans
- Creating scenarios -- Optimistic, Conservative, Pessimistic -- that will flow dynamically into the entire financial statements forecast
- Creating the Revenue Schedule
- Creating the Cost of Sales Schedule
- Creating the Working Capital Schedule
- Creating the Depreciation Schedule
- Creating the Debt Schedule
- Creating the Equity Schedule
- Creating the Tax Schedule
- Creating the Income Statement dynamically
- Creating the Balance Sheet dynamically
- Creating the Cashflow Sheet dynamically
- Carrying out the DCF Valuation
- Computing the Financial Ratios
You can access the paid full course at https://class.urbizedge.com/p/financial-modelling-financial-planning-and-dcf-valuation
You can contact us by emailing [email protected] or calling 0700ANALYTICS, +234-1-6311885, +234-808-938-2423, +234-802-118-0874, +234-808-266-9002, +1-941-312-2149 and +234-806-312-5227
- Introduction: Financial Modelling, Financial Planning and DCF Valuation (6:07)
- Creating the Financial Model template from scratch (10:00)
- Model Inputs and Financial Plans (10:00)
- Model Scenarios (10:00)
- Income Statement (10:00)
- Balance Sheet (10:00)
- Cashflow Statement (10:00)
- DCF Valuation (10:00)
Meet your instructor: Michael Olafusi
Michael is a 6x Microsoft Excel MVP (Most Valuable Professional), certified Advanced Financial Modeler (AFM), Chartered Stockbroker (NG), UK CISI member, Microsoft Certified Trainer and founder of UrBizEdge, a Microsoft Excel and business data analysis consulting firm. He began his professional career as a Radio Access (RA) Engineer for Nokia Siemens Networks, then as a Business Analyst and MIS Analyst for Comviva -- Airtel Africa CRBT operations in 10 countries, and finally as a Service Delivery Lead and Performance Analyst for 21st Century Technologies before resigning to build his own company.
He has done several financial and data analysis projects/training for Telecommunications companies, FMCG companies and other high-profile companies.
He is addicted to Microsoft Excel, Power BI, VBA programming and Financial Modeling.